ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance – iHealth Plan
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance makes sure that you and your family are secured against untimely health conditions. It gets you comprehensive coverage and also gives you an option to choose your medical plan, premium and policy according to your budget and requirements.
• Coverage up to Rs. 10 Lac. Multiple sum insured options
• Get tax benefits on your health plan under Section 80D of the Indian Income Tax Act 1961**
• Get policy renewal facility for life time
• No Maximum Entry Age to avail this policy
• No medical test required for policy holders below 46 years of age
• Get cashless medical treatment across India in 4,000+ network hospitals
• No Sub-limit. However you can opt for a Sub-limit option.
What is covered –
• Medical expenses incurred as an inpatient during hospitalisation for more than 24 hours, including room charges, doctor/ surgeon’s fee, medicines bills, etc
• Medical expenses incurred 30 days prior and 60 days post hospitalisation
• Day Care expenses incurred on named advanced technological surgeries and procedures requiring less than 24 hours of hospitalization
• The minimum entry age starts from 6 years under individual policy ,and 3 months under a floater policy.
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance What is not covered –
Exclusions valid for the first 30 Days
• Any illness contracted within 30 days of the inception date of the Policy, except those that are incurred as a result of an accident. This clause is not applicable on the subsequent renewals
• The customer can buy the policy for any family member(s) children and / or parents
• The minimum entry age for customer to get the policy is 3 months in case of floater and 6 years in case of individual.
• The Proposer needs to be aged above 18 years