We ensure that your hard-earned savings are used for better reasons instead of medical purposes. Get the best comprehensive health insurance coverage for yourself & your family with HDFC ERGO. HDFC ERGO’s comprehensive coverage policy includes coverage like hospitalization costs, check-ups, treatments and tests, thus ensuring that your medical insurance policy is always by your side.
You and your family’s well-being is important. Buy the best health insurance policy and make sure you always have a steady safeguard.HDFC ERGO Health Insurance
Medication and hospitalization play a substantial role while ensuring the health of a family. Rising medical treatment costs and soaring medicine prices are enough to drain your savings, if not well prepared. When someone in the family is hospitalized, all you wish to focus on is the health recovery without looking at the finances. A Health insurance acts as a protection measure of saving your finances in the event of you or your family member getting hospitalized.
HDFC ERGO’s Health Suraksha Plan
HDFC ERGO provides a comprehensive health insurance plan fitting well in everyone’s budget. The Health Suraksha plan from HDFC ERGO provides cover for in-patient treatment costs, pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses, and such other major expenses. With Health Suraksha Plan, be rest assured of no sub-limits on the hospital room rents, hospital charges, diseases and doctor fees.Key Highlights of HDFC ERGO’s Health Suraksha Plan
1. Optimized health insurance plans at affordable rates
2. Option to choose Individual or Family Floater Health Insurance
3. Choose a health insurance plan from either an annual policy or a two year policy
4. Get a Cumulative Bonus on completion of every claimless year
5. Get Health Check-up expenses reimbursed on completion of 4 claimless years
6. A network of more than 4800+ hospitals to choose from to avail cashless services
7. Health check-up not mandatory for individuals below 45 years of age
8. Get benefits on Income Tax under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act
9. Enjoy hassle free claim procedures with least documentation and settlement times
10. No Sub-limits on hospital room rents, hospital expenses, specific diseases and doctor fees.*
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Plan
Schedule of Benefits – Individual & Family Floater
Basic Sum Insured per Policy Year Rs. 200000, Rs. 300000, Rs. 400000, Rs. 500000
In-patient Treatment Hospitalization costs due to illness or accident are covered upto the Policy Sum Insured
Pre-hospitalization Medical costs incurred during 60 days prior to hospitalization are reimbursed
Post-hospitalization Medical costs incurred during 90 day period following discharge post hospitalization are reimbursed
Day Care Procedures Expenses for 141 listed day care procedures that does not need 24 hours hospitalization on account of technological advancements are reimbursed
Domiciliary Treatment The Medical Expenses incurred by an Insured Person for medical treatment taken at his home which would otherwise have required Hospitalization on the advice of the attending Medical Practitioner, if the Insured Person could not be transferred to a Hospital or a Hospital bed was unavailable are reimbursed
Organ Donor Medical costs for harvesting an organ donated are reimbursed
Emergency Ambulance (Limit per hospitalisation) Upto Rs. 2,000 reimbursed as ambulance expenseduring an emergency
AYUSHBenefit Inpatient treatment medical expenses under Homeopathy, Siddha, Ayurveda or Unani are reimbursed. Upto 20% of Sum Insured; Max. Rs 20,000 (for 2L & 3L Policy Sum Insured) and Rs 25,000 (for Rs 4L & 5L policy Sum Insured)
Cumulative Bonus Every claim free year increases the Sum Insured by 5%(of the basic sum insured); upto a Max. 50%(of the basic sum insured) increase.
Medical checkups Reimburses 1% of Sum Insured or Rs. 5000 whichever is less.
Exclusion Policy – HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Plan
1. A Waiting Period of 30 days for claims
2. A Waiting Period of 2 years for Particular Diseases and Treatments like surgery on tonsils and sinuses, internal tumors, cysts etc.
3. Pre-existing conditions not covered until covered for 48 months continuously
4. War or any sort of armed conflicts
5. Breach of any law with an intent of crime
6. Suicide attempts/ Suicide, injuries due to an act of self-destruction or self-inflicted injury
7. Terrorist activities, radioactivity or war
8. Claims for illnesses arising due to intoxication of Drugs and Alcohol
9. AIDS / HIV
10. Plastic or cosmetic surgeryunless carried out as a part of medically required treatment
11. Vaccinations including inoculation and immunizations taken as part of preventive measures
12. Refer to the Policy Wording document for a complete list of exclusions